• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk raise 500: No "alpha2" key found matching: PO with type name - ISO3166Country.php - Line 84

hetii

New Pleskian
Hello Sirs.

When I click on "SSL/TLS Certificates" link in domain dashboard, so link like:
https://<mydomain.com>/modules/sslit/index.php/index/proxy?dom_id=3&site_id=3

Plesk raise 500:
No "alpha2" key found matching: PO with type name
ISO3166Country.php
Line 84

Best regards.

Have you tried to update DigiSert extension to the latest version or reinstall it?

Hi,
If you mean DigiCert SSL extenstion I don't have it so far, now I install it but the error remain.
@IgorG I just add that use latest plesk and all my plugins are updated.

As I check I have such file on my system:

find . -name 'ISO3166Country.php'
./opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/sectigo/library/Helper/ISO3166Country.php
./opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/symantec/library/shared/src/Common/ISO3166Country.php

It seams that ISO3166Country.php from sectigo inherit classes from second file that belong to symantec module.
Now as both files are binary format I can just guessing what is inside.

On other hand I found such library:
where we see collection of country code keys for arrays. Now the error indicate that it expect to see "PO" key and my country code is PL.
So yea ... wonder now from with part or the system this library take PO instead PL.

Last edited:
Ok, It seams that I found the reason and solution.

As I prepare my plesk instance by using terraform I call via it
plesk bin init_conf --init ... -country Poland
This argument is mapped to menu option in "My Profile->Contact Details->Country"
The point is in that, in Web UI it is represented by country name not a country code.

We can also read in below link that country code should be used as well if we int it by cli:

Finally after selecting proper country from "My Profile->Contact Details->Country" list the issue is solved ;-)

I also think that init_conf should have implemented some validation mechanism and don't allow to set unknow country codes or names.

Last edited:
Back