• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Reloaded 7.5.1 upgraded users must read this.

A

atomicmak

i've just upgraded to 7.5.1 from 7.0.4

i have found somany problems and the major is

i have plas set for domains and myserver has 200+ domains hosted with various plans.

now the problem i;ve seen is there is domain Administratro icon on top of controlpanl which directs to Domain Admins ifnormation.

in 7.5.1 reloaded certain security checks added and by default all my domain admins have gotten rights to change their disk quota, hosting delete or create access, shell access, and other appilcation access.

there is no such way we can group modify or bulk modify except to go to each domain and uncheck those access.

the other major thing i would like to suggest swsoft is plans access.

hosting companies make plans to host domains now after adding domain there is no info of which plan the domain using is. nor if we change anything in master plan template domain would accept automatic or if we want to find perticular plan the domains using are..

these are the major features i would want to have to manage more than 200 domains as they are sucks to edit each one by one.

if anyone could have solution please comeup , I would be very much thankful

Back