• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Plesk repair on Obsidian - buggy by default?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Plesk will hang on last repair step: "Plesk Installation", on different vservers of different providers (so not the same system, different installations on different vserver providers)

And why i can't attach images here?? When i drag-and-drop an image file from desktop to this text field, notthing happens!!! And when i try to add it with the toolbar icon, i see:

"You may embed media from the following sites:

(WTF??)

So i post the image link now: https://i.ibb.co/kqYVXKy/sdvsdvs.png

Thank you for your feedbacks,
Jan

Attachments

• sdvsdvs.PNG
    sdvsdvs.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • sdvsdvs.PNG
    sdvsdvs.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
And on one server i get that message:

Restoring the DNS configuration file '/var/named/run-root/etc/named.conf' filemng failed: filemng: Error occurred during /bin/cp command.

"Error occurred during /bin/cp command" -> Why??

Regards, Jan

...and it hangs (runs infinitely) at the last stop. But that was an issue due to session timeout, but it look like a bug and felt VERY VERY scary!!! So please fix this issue. (-> Bypassing sessions timeout while that process, and after it's finished, turn on again. Simple mathematics...;-))