• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Setup with Multiple Domains

J

jribbe1

Hi, I am having quite a few problems setting up this account and the plesk documentation is not exactly helpfull. Here is my setup. I have 4 domains registered with register.com and my dns settings for those domains point to ns15.register.com and ns23.register.com.

I have a Virtual Dedicated Hosting plan with godaddy.com which is operational. Now, when i launch my plesk manager I have only one client which is me and when i click on that client name it brings me to all the domains under that client. I will only be using one client (me) and i wanted to know if i can setup all my domains under my client? I have them setup now but i want to make sure that is the correct way to do it.

Here is my question. I want to setup DNS for my domains and have like a ns1.indesignmedia.com and a ns2.indesignmedia.com setup so i can point my dns from register.com to new ones. I have DNS setup on plesk but it seems it is not working at all. The documentation for plesk is not all that helpful and i was wondering if they had some real world documentation on how to have this setup correctly. Any help would be great. Our corporate email has been down for 4 days now and i am struggling trying to get this setup.

I am aware of what all the DNS names are and what they do like (A, MX, NS, etc.) I just need to get it setup and working.

Thanks.

Have you registered ns1.indesignmedia.com and ns2.indesignmedia.com with your registraar as nameservers?

Back