• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk & Sitebuilder Integration

N

naichunlei

Is there a way to create a Sitebuilder account using pre-defined "Plans" when I create a hosting account on PLESK?
I'm creating the hosting account automatically ( right after my client made their first payment) using hosting automation software WHMCS.
Thank you.

I don't think I can find what I need there.
I need to create the SiteBuilder client account "automatically" when the hosting account is created.
I only found the way to grant access to a PLESK user manually.

I found the option of "Custom Buttons" on PLESK and make the 2 SiteBuilder custom buttons available for public. Now my hosting client can access SiteBuilder from within PLESK.
However they will not be logged in automatically because the the user is not created in SiteBuilder system and thus login will fail.
Buttons are accessible from PLESK but I'll still need to create a user account for each of my hosting clients before they can create their website using the builder...

Back