• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk, Spamassassin part 2

J

jpboyce

Now that I've got Spamassassin installed, I have a new problem. Some background:

I originally had the server setup and configured with one main domain (ie. domain1.com) which is running the main site and my email. There were other domains configured on the server (ie. domain2.com, domain3.net, domain4.org). After getting Plesk, I migrated the other domains over to Plesk. Domain1.com is still outside the Plesk structure.

Having gotten Spamassassin working, it successfully filters the test emails I send to a test address on domain2.com. However, it doesn't seem to be having an effect on email sent to addresses on the main domain, domain1.com. Even after I add the same pickup event through the MailEnable interface for the domain1.com address that the testing address has, I still get spam. Doing this only seems to generate errors in the event log.

Is there an easy way of getting my email addresses on domain1.com covered under spamassassin? Or will I have to migrate it over to run under the Plesk structure? Thanks.

Back