• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk SSL not valid on port 8443

PeopleInside

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.44
Hi, recently I moved from a Plesk server A to a new powerful Plesk server B where I resumed the backup.
On domains was present the old Plesk domain so I removed it.

Now I added the Plesk domain showed on IP login page on port 8443 and generated the SSL certificate.
When I load the SSL Plesk domain to login on Plesk ... example zealous-galileo.XX-XXX-XX-XX.plesk.page all load fine under SSL but if I add the port zealous-galileo.XX-XXX-XX-XX.plesk.page:8443 I have NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

How can I resolve?

What I want to do is not login in Plesk with the IP that has no valid self signed certificate but add the plesk domain and be able to login with a valid SSL under port 8443

Resolved.
Importing the Plesk backup from a server A to a server B used the old server Plesk address in SSL certificate.
Need reissue the certificate changing the domain at:
- Tool & settings
- SSL/TLS Certificates

Then under

Certificates currently in use for securing Plesk server​

Certificates currently in use for securing Plesk server and mail server

Press the Let's encrypt + button, check and change domain and voilà: reissue the certificate

Back