• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Upgrade to 11.0.9

wahmed

New Pleskian
Hi,
I want to upgrade my plesk panel from 10.4.4 to 11.0.9, while upgrading when i select the latest version from dropdown and click the continue button, I get the following Warning message:
plesk_warning.png
Please tell me continuing with such warning is safe or not? Also please guide me in fixing this warning.Any help will be much appreciated,Thanks.

Could you please tell me why you want to use so old Plesk version 11.0.9? Why do you not want upgrade to latest 12.5 version?
Regarding your question - have you read suggested article https://kb.plesk.com/5780 and used suggested solution?

Hi IgorG,

Thanks for your response. Actually that's the only (11.0.9) version listed on my plesk panel to be upgraded to. Can you please guide me how can i upgrade to the most latest version? I can see only 11.0.9 in that dropdown box.

Would there be any problems/issues with my plesk panel if i upgrade to 11.0.9 version straight away from GUI and not via manual update? proceeding with continue button?

With manual upgrade, you will be able to upgrade your Plesk directly to latest 12.5 version instead of very outdated 11.0.9

Okay, I am going for manual update... looking into that guide you sent above, there are linux commands to run a pre upgrade check script. can you please guide me where i can run cmd on plesk panel? or i will have to connect via SSH?

Thanks again for your quick response.
I tried to connect with SSH, given the same IP, username and then password. But its goes on saying "Access denied". Do i need to do some changes from plesk panel before actually trying to connect via SSH?

Hi,

i just tried to create backup using remote ftp repository, the backup started without any problems and was progressed to 60%-70% but now i get this error when try to login my plesk panel
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_760_0.MYI'; try to repair it

how can i resolve this? Please help

Hi,

i just tried to create backup using remote ftp repository, the backup started without any problems and was progressed to 60%-70% but now i get this error when try to login my plesk panel
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_760_0.MYI'; try to repair it

how can i resolve this? Please help
Just use KB search engine. For example:

https://kb.plesk.com/en/122303

Yes i checked, but now i am not even able to login to server. gives me this error
500 - Internal Server Error
My sites are down. please help

OK, I managed to login to server and remove backups to free some space, now I can access plesk panel, but sites are still down. Getting this error on browsers "Unable to connect", how can i resolve this? any help on this?

Yes i can login to plesk panel now, but all the subscriptions have a small lock icon.... can that be a reason?

Back