• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question plesk upgrade

webstudio19

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
hi
i want to update my plesk from 18.0.47 to 18.0.63
but i have a pre-update alert or error
about this screenshot attached

how can resolve?

thanks

Attachments

• agg.png
    agg.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 33
For the instructions in the linked article after you have successfully updated Plesk to 18.0.63.

So, it would be best to open that link as another browser tab or save it as a bookmark, so that you can return to it after Plesk upgrade to carry out the extra steps needed to get Plesk Firewall working on the latest Plesk release with your previous firewall configurations in place.

ok thanks
I hope to proceed if I find support to help me in ssh I don't have much experience!

for a couple of days the Plesk admin server page and the sites have been opening very slowly upon first opening, as if it were a cache problem or similar

Can I be charged for failure to update the Plesk version?

what's very strange is that these problems don't happen to me on smartphones it seems very linked to the browsers or versions of them!!!

There are no charges applied for using older Plesk version. However, please note that official support and patches are no longer available for version 18.0.47. With that said, we would encourage you to update your Plesk version.

As for the experienced slowness if that's present only on a single device it is most likely due to the local network or caching issues. To narrow down the issue, please:
  1. Test the connection using a different network (for example, share hotspot if you have cellular data on your mobile device).
  2. Try using different browser or incognito/private mode on the current one.

For the instructions in the linked article after you have successfully updated Plesk to 18.0.63.

So, it would be best to open that link as another browser tab or save it as a bookmark, so that you can return to it after Plesk upgrade to carry out the extra steps needed to get Plesk Firewall working on the latest Plesk release with your previous firewall configurations in place.
hi
On Monday I should have a friend who has more experience via ssh and can help me

but I wonder, given that the link in question talks about switching from onix to obsidian and I'm already on an odsidian version, if this message is aimed at everyone for safety's sake and in reality it doesn't concern me?? I don't think plesk is that superficial in filtering messages?:(

hi

today I tried to proceed with a technician who has experience with ssh, but he was wondering since the procedure uninstalls and reinstall firewall, what happens to my configured rules, do they remain db or do I have to export them?
thanks

Back