• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK v10.2...

F

fathomvideo

is the 10.2 download (via terminal) a final release? If not, when the final is released, will my 10.1.1 control panel make it known that I can upgrade?

Need to get the new server online with a working Customer and Business Manager. Not going to pay for two servers again this month.

well... my server is completely busted now. No use in calling their tech support... it's horrible. Going to have to do a complete re-install on my server. I think I am going to have to look into another piece of billing software. I can't sit around waiting for parallels to get their act together.

well... my server is completely busted now. No use in calling their tech support... it's horrible. Going to have to do a complete re-install on my server. I think I am going to have to look into another piece of billing software. I can't sit around waiting for parallels to get their act together.

You people better wake up... you are putting alot of people out of business and you aare tempting people to upgrade by talking about fixes but each upgrade get worse and worse for your customers.

This really sucks!

ok... I had to read that several times to know you weren't talking to me... hahahahaha! Well, you are right. The tech support is awful (and far too expensive), the documentation worse than poor, and the layout with the PLESK is, well, pretty bad.

You people better wake up... you are putting alot of people out of business and you aare tempting people to upgrade by talking about fixes but each upgrade get worse and worse for your customers.

This really sucks!

yeh... i'm not upgrading! the last upgrade was so painful..................... parallels, please release well tested software.

I am also very afraid to upgrade to v10.2, especially after reading about a lot of troubles in this forum again.
My last upgrade to v10.1.1 caused so many problems I had to reinstall the server.

So I am wondering if somebody here can confirm the upgrade to 10.2 went without problems at his system?

Last edited:
Back