• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Version 18.0.43 - Error Install PHP 7.2

djtia88

New Pleskian
Hello everyone, i've installed e new VPS with Plesk Versione 18.0.43 Update 1 Web Host edition. I have several prestashop sites that require php 7.2 to work well. I tried to follow the official documentation by compiling php 7.2 by hand but when I set php 7.2 as handler the sites go into error 500. Do you have any idea how I can retrieve the php 7.2 fpm package for plesk to give continuity to these old websites? thank you very much in advance to anyone who will reply.

Hello, i've followed the tutorial, but in the web gui of plesk the minimum version is php 7.4 (OS Vendor), and using the command line the terminal say that the version not found. Do you have any idea why this error appears?

1) What is your OS?

2) What do you see when you go to Tools & Settings => Updates => Add/Remove Components => Web hosting > PHP interpreter versions ?

Hello,
my OS is Debian 11 64 bit. Plesk is Web Host Edition Versione 18.0.43 Update 1. From Tools & Settings => Updates => Add/Remove Components => Web hosting > PHP interpreter versions i see only the PHP from 7.4 (OS Vendors) to PHP 8. Apache Module php 7.2 (OS Vendor) is active but i cannot install the handler php 7.2 for these domains. Thank you

hello @djtia88 , Debian 11 suppport php >= 7.4 shipped by Plesk.

So for access to php 7.2 shipped by Plesk you have to use not so modern OS, like debian 10 or Ubt 18

Back