• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Won't load (certain pages)/with power user mode -on

DamsCommerce

New Pleskian
Hi,

Since a few days ago plesk won't load anymore. Sever performance seems very poor. I can access the login screen of plesk, but when pressing the login button "with plesk power user mode on" the page never loads and exits with a 502 or 504 error. (504 - Gateway Time-out - nginx) If I disable Power user mode via ssh I can login, though everything is very slow and many pages still won't load, like the wordpress toolkit page or opening a domain's page (Within plesk). Restarting the server used to fix some of the problems like high cpu and RAM usage, but after a little while everything was pinned at 100% again. I'm not running anything intensive on the server and this never happened before.

I have tried many things to try and fix this. Via ssh I changed timeouts, did plesk repair, update. I've looked through many forums and plesk webpage. No luck. I've also restored backups from before the problem occurred. The problem seems to have arisen after upgrading plesk to the newest version.

My websites remained accessible throughout this problem, though they were very slow. Up until today, now my main domain shows a 500 error after changing nothing about the configuration (I can't reach it). I've only followed standard procedures up until the problem started and everything worked very well before.

I would like to know what is possible to fix this, and why it's broken since I've only followed standard procedures up until now.

Here is the last few days of the error_log of the main domain: error_log - Pastebin.com

Panel.log: panel.log - Pastebin.com

error_log sw-cp-server: Possible Spam Detected

Hope this helps!

Back