• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk8 / SpamAssassin, small question.

C

cyrus1u1

When I get tagged Spam from SpamAssassin I always get the following beginning...

"Spam detection software, running on the system "www.pureserver.info", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see postmaster for details."

www.pureserver.info is not really my domain. How can I fix it? Everything else is working fine.

check "server" then "server preferences",
what does the hostname show?

Not "www.pureserver.info" but my real hostname which is correct. But where is the config file of SpamAssasin where u can define the text I've posted and the host?

Thank you, only problem is, that this file is autocreated by plesk. so it will be overwritten.

Hill all
When I get tagged Spam from SpamAssassin I always get the following beginning...
"Spam detection software, running on the system "www.pureserver.info", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see postmaster for details."
Thank you

Back