• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk's extensions: Anturis Monitoring and Admin-Ahead LMD Manager

I'm only 3 days into using Anturis but so far I'm happy. It was throwing apache errors to start with, but seems to have settled a little after a change from 'FPM via apache' to 'FastCGI via apache'. Bear in mind it uses one domain from your licence.

Totally happy with the functionality. I find myself creating faults to make sure it's actually working
clear.png

Will make my final decision when the trial runs out
clear.png

Last edited:
I'm only 3 days into using Anturis but so far I'm happy. Totally happy with the functionality. I find myself creating faults to make sure it's actually working
clear.png

Do you see problems with CPU/memory in the server?
I always used pingdom as external service monitoring but recently I had many problems with it (too pop3/imap traffic).

Do you see problems with CPU/memory in the server?
I always used pingdom as external service monitoring but recently I had many problems with it (too pop3/imap traffic).

Nothing out of the ordinary but I'll consider your question and keep an eye on it. Certainly doesn't show in the top 20 CPU users. It does have 128MB allotted to it.

As for the smtp use, you can easily change the check interval to make yourself happy. Not too bad on the default setting (3 minutes). I've just changed to 15 minutes, will check logwatch in the morning.

Last edited:
Nothing out of the ordinary but I'll consider your question and keep an eye on it. Certainly doesn't show in the top 20 CPU users. It does have 128MB allotted to it.

As for the smtp use, you can easily change the check interval to make yourself happy. Not too bad on the default setting.

Ok, thanks!

Back