• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Possible curl error

miff1982

New Pleskian
Im running an opencart site and am using paypal pro to accept credit card payments via vendor, user, password and partner api feilds.
For some reason that paypal or opencart staff cannot explain everytime I try to process a payment i simply get a message saying that there was a general error with the transaction. It seems as though the connection between paypal and my site is blocked which i though may be something to do with curl perhaps. I think that paypal uses the port 433. I have a very limited knowledge on these sorts of things but is there a way within plesk that i can check if this port is open correctly. If it cannot and must be done via sswh then does anybody know the commands...
If anyone has any other ideas on how this could be possible then please let me know as im unable to process cc payments.
my site which is under developemt is at www.andysmotorcycles.com

thank you

plesk 11 opencart app

I have installed opencart through plesks auto app install. It is working fine apart from the pay via credit card section which keeps failing. It uses api access via curl so something somewhere is not right. Plesk is auto installed on my surver via godaddy so im baffled. please help

www.andysmotorcycles.com

Back