• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

postfix + srs

DanielMo

New Pleskian
What is the best setup for email forwarding.

We had a setup where some email address on our plesk server are forwarded to our other server.
We use that other server only for email hosting and that other server had a spf checkt.

The problem with forwarding with spf check is that it is marked as spam, so i had to do srs rewriting to deliver the forwarded emails.

Now i want to forward all email on my plesk server to that other server that is hosting only our emails.
The problemm is this. With forwarding regular emails im also forwarding spam and rewriting it as it is comming from our own domain. I cannot whitelist my own domain because the spam is also rewriten.

I tried to turn on spf check (on our plesk server) so that i can check that and if the spf check is ok then i will forward that email.
But that is not working as it should.

Now i have a problemm when im sending emails via our cms.

Host A = our plesk server
Host B = our mail host.

I want to send email as [email protected] from Host A to my [email protected]. Host B (its a contact form)

CMS is on host A email is on host B. in my spf records i have a record where i allow that Host A can send email as example.com but the spf check in plesk fails and i dont know why.

example.com is not hosted on host A.

Back