• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs [PPP-47098] Removing domains on classic list doesn't work

remy

Basic Pleskian
User name: remy

TITLE

Removing domains on classic list doesn't work

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.23
‪Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
Root server

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Removing domains on classic list doesn't work - nothing happens when selecting one or multiple domains and clicking "delete/remove"-button (in german: "Entfernen").

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Select a subscription, scroll down to the bottom and click on the classic list view. Now try to select any domain (checkbox) and hit "remove/delete". Nothing happens, except this error in browser console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertAdjacentHTML' of null
at e (render.js:97)
at List.value (list.js:1024)
at List.<anonymous> (uat.js:45)
at List.value (list.js:897)
at HTMLAnchorElement.handler (ClassicListView.js:347)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (uat.js:45)

ACTUAL RESULT

Domain(s) are not removed, no message in front end, except in the browser console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertAdjacentHTML' of null
at e (render.js:97)
at List.value (list.js:1024)
at List.<anonymous> (uat.js:45)
at List.value (list.js:897)
at HTMLAnchorElement.handler (ClassicListView.js:347)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (uat.js:45)

EXPECTED RESULT

Selected domain(s) should be removed - maybe an alert window should show up

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Hi,
Today we try to remove/delete domain from plesk 8.023.3 but the domain content still available please help us

It looks like you have another problem. The original problem is inability to remove the domain only from the classic list view due to JS error.
It is not clear from your description how you are trying to delete the domain and what has not been deleted. All domain or some its content?

Hi,
I want to add a new domain. When I add the domain according to the screenshot (screenshot-109.226.63.187_8443-2020.02.06-15_35_42)
I get the following result (screenshot-lachish.automas.co.il-2020.02.10-10_30_41)
This is the wrong result because the new domain is based on this domain (screenshot-109.226.63.187_8443-2020.02.10-10_33_25)
Where you can see that the page you reach when you type in the URL in the browser's URL (מנהל החינוך - מחלקת רישום) this is work fine
But when you enter the next domain (https://lachish.automas.co.il/lemesgeret-aheret) address, you get the following result (screenshot-lachish.automas.co.il-2020.02.10-10_36_24)

Please help

[email protected]

Hello,
I found that you are trying to run an application created using the Laravel framework. But this application is not properly configured or running.
You can see your not configured site here מנהל החינוך - מחלקת רישום

It seems to me that your problem is that DocumentRoot does not set to the /public directory.
Please check this KB article How to install Laravel application? or Laravel framework Documentation. I hope it will help.

If your problem is still not solved, then create a new thread. This thread about a completely different problem.

Best regards,
Alexey

Back