• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Prevent IIS from caching pages

lindsey

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.46 Update #1
I have a site with a page (mysite.com/Stories) that should be returning random content, but it always returns the same content. To make matters worse, I redeployed the site and this page is returning the old content that should no longer exist after the code update. I know that it isn't a browser cache problem because 1) I cleared the browser cache 2) I loaded the page in several different browsers and in incognito/private mode. I tried refreshing the app pool, stopping the app pool/starting the app pool, updating the "Expires" IIS common setting to 1 second among a few other things. When I add a parameter to the URL (mysite.com/Stories?v=1) I get the expected content but on subsequent reloads of the page the content is not randomized.
My top priority is to get the page (mysite.com/Stories) to at least update once so that the old content is replaced with the new content. Second priority is to have that page actually return random content.
I would prefer a solution that can be done via Plesk UI, but would be fine with a code or web.config solution (I'm using c#).

Back