• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Prevent Postfix from sending mail to certain addresses

kenneth-vkd

Basic Pleskian
Hi
We are facing an issue where a range of automated attacks is filling out forms on some websites with our server.
The customer who has the affected website is not willing to implement captcha protection on their website forms to mitigate this issue.
To avoid our server from being blacklisted we tried to to a network firewall based Geo IP blocking on China as the attacks were coming from there.
But now a few weeks later we are seeing the same from other Asian countries.

The attackers are however still trying to send to email addresses on the same domain, so the next step was to configure postfix to prevent sending to this domain.
I have tried to blacklist the email domain in both SpamAssasin(Plesk) and in the server wide mail settings, but email is, according to the maillog, being sent to the recipient domain.

How can I create a server-wide blacklist so that I can add this email domain and possibly other domains into this?

Back