• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Problem after create a new subdomain

NITROFOX

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.10 (Cerulean Leopard)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.63 Update #2
Hi all,

In my panel plesk, I use one domain for pointing to the dashboard, this domain serves as DNS with two IPs for all my websites, if I enter the IP/domain I go to a plesk page "Web Server's Default Page", I have a subdomain like host.domain to go to the dashboard.

The problem is that today I created a new subdomain for one of my sites on the server and everything is fine, but I noticed now that for some reason, my dns domain from the plesk panel is redirecting to that new subdomain that I created from one of my sites, and not more to plesk page "Web Server's Default Page", why did this happen?

I just fixed the problem with the reinstallation of the ssl of the domain pointed to the panel, it's strange for this to happen.

Back