• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problems with changing Domain IP address.

wyga

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.59 Update #2
Hi, I've got a problem with changing Domain IP Addresses.

I've tried to change it for each subscription from Primary IP to new IP Address. Which is added as shared. (I've got 2 shared IP addresses, primary and an additional new one).
What I've discovered is... for some reason for some of the subscriptions that does work, Mail Server, Web Server connects fine, however for the other ones I get default Plesk page & issue with certificate as basically it is not connecting to the desired domain, just gives us the default Plesk page.

Issue seems to be related mostly to currently active domains. If creating a new domain with choice of new IP Address from start that seems to be working fine.

DNS records checked, fine. Pretty much currently running default DNS + only modification from Let's Encrypt Certificates. That also is being synced with Cloudflare. DNS records same in both cases where it does work and does not. Reverse DNS also fine. Traceroute will give us planned IP Address but in browser default plesk page.

I've been trying to locate the issue for pretty much 24h but no luck.

Any thoughts on that?

Back