• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem at load plkesk centos

felixos8902013

New Pleskian
Hi, this morning I've a problem with a plesk load, it d'ont load and show this message with a blank page:
ERROR: Session_Exception: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined. (Panel.php:65)

how i can fix it?

I had the same problem.
I solved changing the default language in table misc of db psa params admin_locale, def_local from it-IT to en-US.
I updated the preferences following KB - http://kb.odin.com/en/112315

Now plesk is started but I can't enable italian language (screenshoot attached) and I verified that in the following folders there is only the en-Us language:
/usr/local/psa/admin/application/default/resources/languages/
/usr/local/psa/admin/application/admin/resources/languages/
/usr/local/psa/admin/application/smb/resources/languages/
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/

Is there a way to install the italian language pack?

Thanks

Attachments

• schermata.jpg
    schermata.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for your reply.
I have checked under license management and I found:
Language packs 1
Available languages Any language

I don't understand if "1" is the limit of my license.
I would prefer to use plesk with italian language... is this possible?

I just want to rollback to the situation before the update (12.0.18 Update #29).

Thanks alot.

hi, I followed the link but I have however the problem, how can I changing the default language in table misc of db psa params admin_locale ?

Last edited:
Solved for me just with
felixos8902013 Bit Poster
ERROR: Session_Exception: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined. (Panel.php:65)
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -D psa -e "update misc set val='en-US' where param='def_locale';"

Thanks.

Solved for me just with
felixos8902013 Bit Poster
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -D psa -e "update misc set val='en-US' where param='def_locale';"

Thanks.
Thanks to successful

Back