• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Problem in PP for Windows: Domain Service Web not exists

BoekiT

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using Windows Plesk Panel 11.5.30 Update #19 and I have a problem with an account that I can't seem to find help from anywhere for.

When I try to open the control panel for this account from within my admin panel, I get this:

Internal error: Domain Service Web not exists: domain=sub.domain.com, id=102
Message Domain Service Web not exists: domain=sub.domain.com, id=102
File DSWeb.php
Line 76
Type PleskFatalException

The sub.domain.com is a subdomain within that account.

Things used to be fine until I upgraded to 11.5 last week then my client notified me about his problem logging into his Plesk Panel.

I've searched everywhere for a solution but can't find any.

I've found solutions using obsolete commands or referring to obsolete tables that do not work anymore for 11.5 (e.g, psa.configuration table, --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name, etc.) but none of them specifically about the error above.

I've found one thread that says this has been resolved in MU#12 but only for Linux.

Can someone please point me in the right direction so I can save face with my client.

Thank you.

It is Plesk database inconsistency. I strongly recommend you contact Parallels Support Team. Experienced supporters will fix database directly on your server.

Hi IgorG,

Thanks for your suggestion. I contacted Parallels Support and they promptly fixed the issue.

They said that some entries were not created in the domainservices table during the upgrade process. They manually created the records and now all is good!

Back