• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem Please HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalking

New Pleskian
i upgraded plesk few days ago to the latest version to be able to use it on my tablet.

when i done so My mail enable webmail is not functioning anymore, it opens the default plesk website
i have mail enable enterprise version 6.6 licensed.

i tried to rebuild i tried everything till now i tried to go to server components and try to disable the webmail and re enable it and see
so it disabled fine, when i tried to enable it gave this error:
Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Execute websrvmng --add-webmail-site --webmail=mewebmail failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 47

can you please help me! and let me know how to get my webmail back up and running as its causing me alot of issue's :'(

--------------------------
an update, i have tried enabling horde first, then i tried accessing the webmail it worked with horde, then
i went back to server components, when i tried enabling mailenable webmail now it didnt give the error and worked. (ONLY when horde is enabled with it) then i went back to mail settings tried to use mail enable instead of horde, now it gives service is unavailable! a complete new error :/

i went to iis i found that MailEnableAppPool status: stopped, i tried enabling then restart iis, once restart it gets back to disabled any idea

Last edited:
Never mind all, i fixed, problem with the App pool something to do with the IME_Admin IME_User, i ran the reconfiguration for mailenable after i reached that point that it says problem with service and now it worked, i tried running that when it was opening plesk default page it didn't work but now it works.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back