• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Problem when migrating subscription. Unhashable type list

EnriqueR

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 10.04, Almalinux 8.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.62 #2
When I use the ‘plesk migrator’ system to move a subscription from one Plesk server to another, I get the following error. The error appears whenever I try to migrate it.

subscription-status-error.png
Failed to copy content of database 'xyz'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: unhashable type: 'list'

The hosting has a web portal developed in Wordpress, I don't know if this is the reason or not.
Can someone help me to solve the problem?

Origin Server:
AlmaLinux 8.9 (Midnight Oncilla)
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62 Update 2

Target server:
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62 Update 2

Thank you for reporting the issue. Our team is currently investigating the issue. I will update you as soon as there is more information.

Everyone, thank you for reporting the issue. The bug is identified with ID PMT-5371. We will do our best to release a fix as soon as possible.

Last edited:
@WebHostingAce The fix will be introduced in Site Import 1.8.6. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm the exact release date or provide any estimate at the time being. As soon as there is more information, I will update you right away.

Everyone, thank you for reporting the issue. The bug is identified with ID PMT-5371. We will do our best to release a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, the workaround we can suggest is to use the older version of the extension (which is powered by Python2):

panel-migrator.zip

I am also attaching the support article for the workaround:

Thank you! @Sebahat.hadzhi

It worked!

Everyone, the fix was released in Site Import 1.8.6/Plesk Migrator 2.26.5. Please let us know if you are experiencing any further issues.

Back