• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem with centos

U

urgido

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct forum so, if it's not please move it.

Look, I have a big problem with Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4 installed on VPS (godaddy) Yesterday all was working excellent but now, I can't view my website, it's reloading permanente as time out situation (****.com). I never touch apache configuration or anything else. Dns is correct, Iptables is stopped. I reboot my server more than 2 times without luck... Can somebody give a clue?

Solved, above answer was my goal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Sorry, its impossible to give you any really useful information that will help. One thing I'd check is the .htaccess file to make sure thats not been tampered with, and I'd certainly contact GoDaddy to make sure that they aren't responsible for this (either deliberately by throttling your uplink or inadvertently with their own issue).

Paul.

Contact godaddy and ask them to run a scan to see if the server has suffered a "Kernel Panic" My centOS 5.3 with parallels plesk version 10.4.4 experienced between 20-30 Kernel Panics since its release.

hi,

sorry, its impossible to give you any really useful information that will help. One thing i'd check is the .htaccess file to make sure thats not been tampered with, and i'd certainly contact godaddy to make sure that they aren't responsible for this (either deliberately by throttling your uplink or inadvertently with their own issue).

Paul.

thank you!

Back