• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problem with changing Service Plans

riga75

New Pleskian
Hello everyone.
I have a problem and I don't understand how to solve it, let's see if I can explain myself. In the meantime, excuse me for my bad English. I have migrated the plans and Subscriptions from a previous server and everything works fine.
I have created new Plans on the new server but when I go to change a Subscription with the new plan, it is not present in the list among the available plans. Where am I wrong? I am attaching screenshots so maybe I can explain better

Thanks a lot

stefano

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.34.49.png
    Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.34.49.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.35.02.png
    Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.35.02.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.35.15.png
    Schermata 2021-10-11 alle 10.35.15.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 10
I once had a similar issue and it was related to the owner of the service plan: In my case the service plan was owned by a reseller and not by the admin. I was trying to change the plan while being logged in as admin and no as the reseller that owned the service plan. Maybe your service plan is also owned by someone else?

I once had a similar issue and it was related to the owner of the service plan: In my case the service plan was owned by a reseller and not by the admin. I was trying to change the plan while being logged in as admin and no as the reseller that owned the service plan. Maybe your service plan is also owned by someone else?

How can I see it? I have created only one user which is the admin but maybe importing from the other server I made some mistakes, can you tell me how to check? Thank you

You could click on "Reseller" and see if resellers exist. In the service plan overview page you can also see in the "provider" column that at least two different owners of service plans exist in your system.

As you can see attached I only have one
it's Subscriber that I have two different ones

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 08.52.29.png
    Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 08.52.29.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 5
On your Service Plans screenshot from above you can see that you have service plans that are owned by your reseller account and service plans that are owned by the server admin. When you are logged in as server admin you cannot pick service plans owned by the reseller account for a subscription and vice versa.

Forgive my ignorance, I am attaching some screenshots is that where I had to see?

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 09.12.05.png
    Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 09.12.05.png
    199 KB · Views: 2
  • Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 09.12.15.png
    Schermata 2021-10-13 alle 09.12.15.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 2
The problem arises I think that before I was a reseller and now admin, how can I solve it? Isn't there a quick way to turn all the plans that were made by reseller into admin?

As far as I know the owner of a plan cannot be changed, at least no in the Plesk user surface. I am not sure if it is possible by a manipulation of the database. It might result in inconsistent data due to wrong references in id fields. You could make a full backup of the psa database, then make the changes in the database, then run a plesk repair db on it then test it and - if it does not work - restore the backup of the psa database.

Back