• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with emails on my company's domain

ConnorH93

New Pleskian
Hi,

Not sure if this is supposed to be posted here but I created emails for my company's domain but when I go to webmail.mydomain.com it doesn't load, but if I set up the account in Outlook it works. The only problem is I can send emails from it but I cannot receive emails to it.

I sent an email to my other email accounts (work and private) and they received them fine, but when I reply to the emails I get the undeliverable message saying "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mydomain.com by smtp.mydomain.com. [xx.xxx.xxx.xx]" yet I had just received the email from that address only a few minutes before, so surely it must exist then?

Hi,

It seems to be issue with the mail server settings and DNS settings. Have you double checked them? Or we can help with it do contact us at 24x7serversupport.com

Back