• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Emails on plesk (THANKS IN ADVANCE)

katiep

New Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
Parallels Panel , 10.4.4, Windows Web Server 2008 R2

I have has plesk for just over a year now on my dedicated server running about 50 websites and god knows how many emails accounts, this has only happened in the last 2-3 weeks where every time i go into the mail side of plesk then click on an email account either to edit, delete, add new it just pauses and does nothing - i have no error message and it just stays on the page trying to access the email account.
This happened with every domain name not just to one so it seems to be a problem with the mail side, i don't have any problems anywhere else.

The only thing i could think of that has changed is there was an update on plesk a couple of weeks ago so maybe to do with that.

I was thinking of updating to the new version 11.5.30 but im not sure if this will fix the problem, make it worse or what really.

Please can someone help, i really cant delete everything and go back to scratch...

thank you

Katie
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

i will definitely provides some useful info that provides you benefits for your things that you needed.

Thank You.

Back