• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

problem with PHP 5.3 re-install and adding web hosting

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
problem with PHP 5.3 re-install and adding web hosting

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels plesk panel 10.4.4
Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7600;sp0.0;suite272;product3

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE

i have updated plesk from 10.2 to 10.4 last week.now when i try to add web hosting for a domain it shows following error:
Error: WebServerManager::addVhost() failed: websrvmng failed: Component php5_3 isn't supported

So i hav tried to add component PHP 5.3.when i try to add it take around 30 minutes to update and got struck.Now if i go to add components it shows that PHP 5.3 already installed.Actually it is not installed properly and i am getting same error when trying to add web hosting.So i think i need to re-install php 5.3.but i cant re-install directly in plesk.So please help me to solve the problem with php 5.3 and adding web host problem.

Back