• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

problems after upgrade

Ali Saedi

New Pleskian
Hi all,
At first I'm sorry for my english!

Our problem is plesk has been upgraded automatically.
panel has been upgraded but database is broken.

I drop psa and create it again and import last backup before upgrade that was on 11.0.9
then i ran command %plesk_bin%\dbupgrade.exe --upgrade --from-version=11.0.9 --to-version=11.5.30

db upgraded succussfully.

but some sites is asking for username password.

I've changed username and password on plesk panel with no success.
I've ran %plesk_cli%\repair.exe --update-vhosts-structure with no success

and %plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --update-anon-passwords-all says "command --update-anon-passwords-all not supported."

What should i do now?

by the way %plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe –reconfigure-vhost –vhost-name=yourdomain.com says "Missing required parameter --vhost-config"

dbupgrade.exe should not be used for Plesk database upgrade since Plesk 10.x version. There is much more complex db upgrade procedure now.
So, I think that upgrade is completely broken now and consequences are unpredictable. Therefore I strongly recommend you contact Support Team. They will check and fix it directly on your server.

We use windows server 2008 R2.

"The operating system selected is not appropriate for the Parallels Plesk Panel version used. No technical assistance will be provided for Plesk running on this OS. We strongly advise to upgrade the server to a supported operating system as soon as possible. See Plesk Lifecycle page http://www.parallels.com/support/policy/plesk-lifecycle/ for the list of recommended OSes."

what can i do now?

Use migration from Plesk on Windows server 2008 R2 to fresh installed Plesk 11.5.30 MU#13 on supported Windows version.

Back