• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems login into control panel

13oots2

New Pleskian
It appears my IP address has been blocked by the Plesk control panel, I can login using my dedicated server and my other site with Plesk is absolutely fine. I am just unable to access the page from my home IP, any solutions or suggestions are welcome.

I tried the command line and it didn't work, I am also unable to find this section in my server settings To enable Plesk Control Panel access, you need to log into the Plesk Control Panel locally and change the IP access policy. This can be done at Plesk > Server > Personal information section > Access. Remove the necessary IP address/subnet/network.

I am still unable to find Personal Information>Access could anyone please help as I only have local access to my Plesk interface.

It seemed to just resolve itself, for most of the day I got page not found then in the evening it connected. I would assume a DNS problem with my provider

Back