• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problems with blacklist

Erick Nunes

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I would like to know if anyone can help me!

I am having problems with my ip falling on blacklist. I analyze the submissions and I do not have any sites sending spam.

What could be happening?

Dear Erick,
The DNS records are okay, like Dmarc and SPF?

If you are running Wordpress or other "SQL" tools, you can also check the Postfix log files.

It's possible you spam because you're a victim of SQL injection.

Otherwise you can restict the outgoing mails in the smtp / postfix configurations.

Greetings,
JJN

Hello friend, sending mail by php is disabled. Users today can only send email with authenticated smtp.

Do you have a plugin to indicate? To trace these problems

Hello, I already have the same settings as the ones you showed. I do not know what to do anymore, every day it goes blacklist.

There may be some miscommunication here. Can you post a screenshot of your settings?
The ones we have "shown" in our post screenshots are actually an example of the wrong settings to have.

[QUOTE = "Peter Debik, post: 843522, member: 173885"] [USER = 174919] @GJ Piper [/ USER] está correto. A lista CBL está fazendo exatamente o que o usuário descreveu. [/ QUOTE]
Você segue minhas configurações, você quer um pouco mais?

Attachments

• Screenshot at Feb 23 23-24-19.png
    Screenshot at Feb 23 23-24-19.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot at Feb 23 23-25-22.png
    Screenshot at Feb 23 23-25-22.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 6
[QUOTE = "Peter Debik, post: 843522, member: 173885"] [USER = 174919] @GJ Piper [/ USER] está correto. A lista CBL está fazendo exatamente o que o usuário descreveu. [/ QUOTE]
Você segue minhas configurações, você quer um pouco mais?

Getting delisted at Spamhaus may not be enough. Have you gone directly to the CBL and requested a delisting there?
https://www.abuseat.org/

Also, if you are listed at CBL, you can contact them and request they look up your IP and let you know the details behind your listing... a person will actually tell you why you keep getting listed if you are on their list.

Back