• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problems with scheduled backup

M

member31

I have a problem with my shedulded backup to ftp. The backups work between 5-8 days after then no shedulded backup will work. When i reboot the server then the shedulded backup run between 5-8 days and i always musst restart the server. Where can i see the log files from backups? Have anyone the same problem? sorry my english is not so good :)

Hi,

sorry, but all logs may have relevance here.
Sheduled remote backups or local? What do the psa logs show. 70 %of the actions are logged in a linux server. That is much in comparison to a windows but may be too little for linux.
So no logs ...

Scheduled backups are run by `backupmng` utility that is called every 15 minutes and checks if it is time to create some backup, you can see it in root cron tasks:

# crontab -l -u root | grep backup
*/15 * * * * /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

Make sure that crond service is running and try to restart it first:

# /etc/init.d/crond restart

Hello if crond service would not run then i dont understand why all other crons run, for example the daily statistics allways run, so i think thats not the problem...sorry for my english :)

Back