• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problems with shared files

Manuel12

New Pleskian
Hi, I activated the option of sharing for a domain and when I went to turn on the network drive for those files in windows 7 tells me it can not connect to that folder or there is a mistake in that direction (attached captures files screen).
I tried this same option on another domain on another server with plesk and all is well, but on this server no, what can happen?
Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
Back