• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publishing settings - verify location

A

Arildm

Location status: Error

Details:
There is either a problem with connecting to the HTTP server specified in the web site URL, or the web site URL does not correspond to the specified publishing location
Requested URL: http://193.71.*.*/Test09cd2ae8-1514...est.html?3c62c61a-ecaf-4e62-87f5-75a0960373e7
The remote service point could not be contacted at the transport level.

I have followed everything in the manual on how to set it up, but i still get this. Is their something i am doing wrong or some error-conf on my IIS?

The ip is hidden, just in case

Login to the server where Sitebukilder is deployed, launch IE and try to access this URL. I think 193.71.*.* is not reachable via IP from Sitebuilder's host

Has this been resolved

Hi,
I am having a similar problem where everytime i try to publish it give this error. We have had this product for almost a month and can not seem to get it to publish. Kind of discouraging.
I believe I have set everything up correctly but I still get this error
XCOPY error: An unexpected exception has occurred. Working directory does not exist or access to working directory is denied
Can anyone please help he understand what the issue might be.
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Ed

Hi,
I am having a similar problem where everytime i try to publish it give this error. We have had this product for almost a month and can not seem to get it to publish. Kind of discouraging.
I believe I have set everything up correctly but I still get this error
XCOPY error: An unexpected exception has occurred. Working directory does not exist or access to working directory is denied
Can anyone please help he understand what the issue might be.
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Ed

Do you have any solutions for this?
Thanks

My advise: don't use XCOPY, because copying of files will be run under NETWORK SERVICE user (that's why you have this error). It's better to use FTP publishing method.

Back