• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Qmail & DrWeb problem after upgrading from 8.4 to 8.6

D

DuFFBeeR

Hi there,

Upgraded Plesk last night, succesfully. After the update, Mail queue wont stop growing. At the moment, 150 000+ mail arent processed, server is overloading, and like 8000+ drweb process running.

What the hell is happening ? Not a single mail alias got DrWeb enabled, why is it parsing those mails and overloading the server ?

Running on CentOS 5.

12:56:05 up 198 days, 11:39, 1 user, load average: 41.94, 36.51, 24.97

Never saw that in my entire life.

DuFFBeeR, I am having the same issue and it's driving me crazy... Last night the server was grinding to a halt due to this.

I have had issues with mail delivery taking ~2-3 days to get through to the recipient. This isn't an external issue as I have a PHP form sending an email to a local address and that's not getting through either.

Did you get anywhere with the problem, like figure out how to get remove DrWeb successfully?

Thanks,

Steve

I've found approx. 12,350 messages in /var/drweb/spool/ -- any ideads how to push these through?

Back