• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

qmail with srs

K

koeppe

Guest
Hi

I'm looking to add SRS support to qmail at my plesk server (version psa v8.4.0_build84080426.00 os_Debian 4.0).

Is there anyone how have experience this and is there somewhere I can find and HOWTO in the subject?

I have found a SRS patch for qmail (http://opensource.mco2.net/qmail/srs/). Can I just patch the qmail source and install the patched qmail on top of the existing qmail?

Regards,
Koeppe
 
Plesk uses a patched Qmail source. You can download the source (you can find it in the KB article, unfortunately I can not find it now). You can add the patch to this source and try it out. Do not apply the patch to the standard Qmail!
 
Back
Top