• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question about Security Core Complete by Atomicorp

netsetter

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

after installing the Security Core Complete key, am I supposed to see "something more" in my Plesk Panel? A single menu about, with information or setup? Something to confirm it is running and working?

Best regards.

If you talk about Atomic part of Security Core that Parallels partnered with the industry experts at Atomic to integrate their premium ModSecurity rules into all Parallels Plesk 12 editions. Atomic’s ModSecurity rules are the oldest, largest, and most widely utilized commercial ModSecurity rules in the industry.
So, just make sure that ModSecurity works fine on your Plesk server.

I purchased the recommended additional licence of these security rules ("complete", not "core").
That's my question about. Is there any special place (such as a menu) I can confirm, these "complete" thing is applied? I've just installed Plesk12 and directly after, the "complete" key, so I don't know if there are any changes, since Plesk12 is also new to me (used Plesk 11.5 so far).

Back