• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question on Templates and the Blog Module

B

blazesoft

Hello

I've 2 questions I am hoping to get some answers to.

1) This guy uses sitebuilder and has a page http://www.thirddaysites.com/designs.php?view=thumbnailList&category=1 that shows alot of the templates as a thumbnail and then as a full size jpg. I've seen this used a few times on the web for other people who use the sitebuilder application and I would like to get access to it too. It seems to be a standard application as opposed to something someone through together. Not sure if its running from parallels site in a hidden frame of if they provide it as a download.

I see I can download all the templates on the parallels download section but they dont seem to be windows files. Anyone have any ideas?

2) When I implement a blog it uses the default grey box look around the title and the post which to be honest doesnt look very nice. Same goes for the contact form. How do I change this. I imagine its CSS somewhere.

Thanks
B

1) Actually, as I can see from the example which you provided customer made the following actions:

1. Saved preview images for all templates or got it directly from the server where Sitebuilder installed.
2. Created site. Site created with help of Sitebuilder.
3. Added Image Gallery module into this site.
4. Created list of categories (categories for templates).
5. Uploaded template images into appropriate categories.

So all this done using basic operations in Sitebuilder Wizard but without any special functionality.

So there should not be any problems in creating this using the same way.

As for templates download area from the Parallels web site you can get the following info:
http://www.parallels.com/download/sitebuilder4/win/

IMPORTANT: For technical reasons, Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 site templates are temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

2) Not sure where to change it. I can suggest to search in some style files for Blog module here:

/usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/resources/styles/modules/Blogger
or here:
/usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/styles/Wizard/Edit/Modules/Blogger

Hope it helps.

Back