• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

receiving duplicate messages after update to 8.4

P

pixel

Dear
after I update my PLESK to latest version 8.4 all seems good except the below problem which is
All our users on the server have been complaining that they are receiving duplicate messages when checking their email. It happen all the time,

btw : I googeling and found some solutions but no one is right except this if i run the below command
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --without-spam
it will work around for one to two hrs only fine without receiving any receiving duplicate messages but it will come back again after that

Any ideas what might be causing this?

System : RHD 4
PLESK: 8.4
I don't have any anti spam / anti virus
domains: 114
EmailsBox: around 332

Regards,

I'm not sure, but as I remember, one of "4psa" (or other third-party) product cause similar behavior with Plesk 8.3 or later.
It overides .qmail files generated by Plesk and this is a reason of double messages delivery.
Check your cron tasks (from Plesk panel or with crontab -e -uroot command from root console)
And what is the content of /var/qmail/mailnames/<problem_domain_name>/<problem_mail_name>/.qmail file when the problem appears(before running mchk) ?

i am receiving this problem also. I have 4psa products installed also.

ok thanks dear "dash"
as per your advice i found 4psa SpamGuardian old version is running on my server that make the duplicate messages
now I'm looking to completely remove 4psa modules, remove all settings and any belonging files from the server. I don't want to use it anymore

thanks

Back