• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue redirect a subdomain to a new plesk

peiman

New Pleskian
hi
i have a domain like example.com on a plesk
we need to transfer shop.example.com to a new vps with plesk

for this
i added a dns role as shop.example.com with a A record pointed to second server ip
and on second server i added domain shop.example.com as a new workspace
but not working

how can i fix this ?!

Make sure that the server where you created the A record to route the subdomain to another IP is actually the responsible name server for the domain. If it is, please report what exactly happens when you try to open the subdomain in a browser.

Back