1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Redirect problem starting Plesk.

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by R C, Apr 13, 2009.

1. R C

R C Guest

I'm running Pleask 9.0.1 and have somehow broken something. When I log into Plesk, all browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) come back with a too many redirects error.

The last thing I did was delete a domain from Plesk. I had previously setup a test website on the server domain supplied by 1and1, and thought it would be fine to delete it. All my other domains work fine.

Virtuozzo works fine and I can stop and start the Plesk service OK. I have tried rebooting the server but the problem persists.

With my limited knowledge, I suspect this may be an Apache config issue, but don't really know what to look for.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.