• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Redirecting mail to external server

matt_t1

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a domain hosted (call it example.com) in Plesk with a number of mailboxes. I want to offer an enhanced service for some of the mailboxes in that domain to host them in Zimbra instead of Plesk.

I have the Zimbra server set up and working fine with the relevant mailbox [email protected]. Obviously Plesk is still the MX for example.com, and I now need to work out how to get it to forward mail for [email protected] in this example on to the IP address of the Zimbra server. In my previous Postfix install I did this with transport maps and it worked perfectly - but that was on a home-grown setup and not in Plesk.

Is it possible to specify an IP address for a mailbox forwarding destination rather than another email address? If not, does anyone have any suggestions how to achieve the above?

Also, there will be another domain in the future where I would like to forward *all* undefined mailboxes to Zimbra, not a specific list of mailboxes. Is that going to be possible?

Thanks

Back