• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Remote Storage Errors

hayridumanli

New Pleskian
I have 2 VPS's from different service providers. Both of them are running on "CentOS 7.xx 64 bit" and "Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.35 Update #1". And I installed "Google Drive Backup" and "Amazon S3 Backup" extensions to both of them, all free versions.
One of them is making scheduling backup to Google Drive and Amazon S3 without any problem. The backup size is 29 GB, I backup all server. But the second one gives error when the backup finishes, the error is;
Unable to back up scheduled tasks. Error: parse error
And it gives this error for both Google Drive and Amazon S3 backups, same error for both backup extensions.
I have more than enough space in both VPS's, more than 100 GB free space on each.
I searched the forum, but I couldn't find any error similar to this.
What can be the reason of this error?

hello @hayridumanli
is something more detailed about what happened present in logs ?

was it happen once or this problem reproduced every scheduled backup execution ?

we were not able to reproduce issue at our test servers and looks like such error has not been reported yet.

So, if you face it every time I'd recommend you contact Plesk Technical support and attach link to this thread.

Hi @Nik G
Thank you for your interest to my case.
What is the name of the log file you requested, I can attach it here.
This problem unfortunately reproduced every scheduled or on-demand backup execution.
And I'll contact with Plesk technical support.

Back