• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Remove damaged Wordpress instance

EnriqueR

Regular Pleskian
I have a Wordpress installation that I deleted manually because we no longer use it, but in the installations panel of Wordpress it still appears as a damaged installation, and will not let me delete it because the selection tab is disabled.

How can I delete this instance of Wordpress that no longer exists?

Does scanning for Wordpress installations help maybe?
I have tried several times to scan again but it seems that once Plesk have found a Wordpress installation, if you delete it manually, it remains in Plesk.

There should be some way to delete the record in Plesk manually, because with scanning does not detect that it has been deleted.

I probably did not get the situation right. Could you please describe in more detail what the situation is exactly? The reason for that is: If the Wordpress Toolkit is still operational, then you can simply click either the "Remove" link on the WP Toolkit control page from within the subscription. What exactly is the "selection tab" that is disabled in your case? And even if all files are deleted from the subscription, the Toolkit page should still be accessible.

Maybe you can upload a screenshot?

I probably did not get the situation right. Could you please describe in more detail what the situation is exactly? The reason for that is: If the Wordpress Toolkit is still operational, then you can simply click either the "Remove" link on the WP Toolkit control page from within the subscription. What exactly is the "selection tab" that is disabled in your case? And even if all files are deleted from the subscription, the Toolkit page should still be accessible.

Maybe you can upload a screenshot?
Indeed, I have been able to delete the instance of Wordpress from the application panel within the subscription.

The problem is that I was not allowed to delete it from the list of general Wordpress applications that Plesk has, but within the subscription I have been able to delete it.

Thank you very much.

Back