1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Feature error

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by BuckJ, Oct 26, 2010.

1. BuckJ

BuckJ Guest

I'm trying to uninstall Tomcat and Java SDK with it via Add/Remove programs and then the Change-->Modify on Plesk 9.3. Whne the installer goes to remove Java SDK though, it errors with the following:

Error 1713. Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3 for Windows cannot install one of it's required products. Contact your technical support group.

My VPS provider says it's outside their scope. How can I resolve this?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. BuckJ

BuckJ Guest

alright, that looks like it could work. I'm running the change from Add/Remove programs though, so I can't exactly just add the command switches. I searched for that plesk_distributive.exe but I couldn't find it. How can I get those command switches on there?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    plesk_distributive.exe is just common name of file with Plesk distributive. It can be something like SetupPlesk.exe or something else.