• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Remove Plesk Logo from upper right corner

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
How can I remove the Plesk Logo from upper right corner? I thinked it could be from Panel.ini but is not possible.
Capture d’écran 2021-09-29 à 09.51.48.png

I removed it in the past. I'm running a Plesk without the logo, but I forgot what I do :-(

Capture d’écran 2021-09-29 à 10.32.35.png

Best regards,
Horacio

Thank you Igor, but doesn't help...

I removed from footer using panel.ini, but upper right corner only I can change the logo replacing /opt/psa/admin/cp/public/theme/images/logos/powered-logo.png and /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/theme-skins/onyx/images/logos/powered-logo.png but I mean to remove it.

I'm running a Plesk without this logo, but don't remember how.

Here's another way to do it.

Step 1: Create a custom theme as described here: Using Custom Themes
Step 2: Create a file "custom.css" in your theme with the content:
Code:
/* do not display powered-by logo on the top right */
.main-header-navbar .top-logo {
        display: none;
}
Step 3: Apply your custom theme

Back