• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Report Delivery sends blank e-mails

S

stoilis

If I use the "Report Delivery" feature of plesk, all I receive is a blank html e-mail. A sample e-mail can be found at http://giannis.stoilis.gr/psa-report.txt

The last time this working correctly, was before upgrading to version 8.0.1 from 7.5.4.

I noticed that the reports are generated by the cron command "/opt/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/psa/admin/plib/report/autoreport.php --auto daily"

I can run this script but I cannot troubleshoot it, as this script is using some sort of encoding.

What can I do to further investigate this problem?

Thank you in advance.

I also have this problem. Works fine for admin but a client always gets a blank email and also a blank popup when clicking the print option.

In my case this happened because the default domain reports didn't include any report options. So blank domain reports is what it sent.

Recreate all domain reports, including any data you wish to report on and you should be fine.

Back