• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

require configuration instructions for Tomcat

ashiers

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I've recently opened an account with GoDaddy and I have a VPS (Virtual Private Server). Parellels Plesk Panel is installed and I've used it to install Tomcat 7.0. So far so good. Unfortunately the tech staff at GoDaddy don't know much of anything about how to configure Tomcat to run Java Web Applications. I need to find a step by step guide on how to upload a WAR file (and into which directory) in this version of Plesk 11.5 and run the web application within it. GoDaddy tech support were able to provide a link to an outdated instruction page, but the instructions don't apply anymore (http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Plesk8.4/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.4-win-administrators-guide/24883.htm). The labels of buttons and links in Plesk have changed considerably. Does someone out there have a more definitive guide for this version of Plesk 11.5? Please advise.

Alan

Just define resource of Java Applications and corresponding permission for Java Applications management in subscription and then install Java Applications for your site. More details in Plesk Administrator's Guide.

Back